Terms and Conditions
1. Prior to the commencement of work, Screenage will issue a quotation based on all available information. Confirmation of acceptance of the quotation and these terms and conditions is required before any work can begin.
2. Any preliminary visuals provided by Screenage are to be used only as a guide to visualize the final product. These visuals are the property of Screenage and are not to be used by the client for any purpose other than those agreed to by Screenage.
3. Any visuals created by Screenage for its clients may be used by Screenage for purposes it sees fit.
4. All visuals created by Screenage are to be used strictly for the original intended purposes and may not be reproduced, duplicated or distributed without written permission from Screenage.
5. Any designs and specifications for structural property development remain the property of the originating client. Copyright in the visuals created from these designs by Screenage remains the property of Screenage, unless assigned in writing to the client. Screenage may use the client’s designs to create additional visuals for its own marketing purposes and copyright in such visuals remains the property of Screenage.
6. Quotations will remain accurate for the duration specified on the quotation, provided that the information upon which the quote was based has not changed. If no duration is specified the duration is specified to be 28 days.
7. Cost estimates are indeed estimates only and are subject to change when necessary. Screenage will notify you of any changes made to cost estimates and will seek your approval to these changes before continuing work.
8. Quotations and cost estimates are based on an estimated number of hours required to complete the initial job specifications.
Revision fees may be applicable where ScreenAge is required to spend additional time on a project that was not foreseen at the time of quotation, including (without limitation) for the following reasons:
- Client’ scope of work changes;
- Screenage is required to update or correct information provided by the client;
- Client has not provided adequate documentation so Screenage is required to design or source this information itself;
- Client requests changes to camera angles or positions; and/or
- Client requests amendments after approval of the first draft preview images.
In this instance, Screenage will advise the Client of the revision fees required to complete the project (at an hourly rate of $120 per hour).
9. All accounts are to be paid within 14 days of the billing date. Interest may be charged on outstanding balances at the rate of 10% p.a. if this due date is not met.
10. If a project has been suspended by the client for longer than 30 days, ScreenAge reserves the right to invoice the client for the work completed up until the point of suspension.
11. Screenage reserves the right to cease work or withhold any finished work until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
12. The client undertakes and agrees to indemnify Screenage against any and all claims from 3rd parties arising from or in anyway connected or associated with the provision of services by Screenage.
Please note that a 50% deposit may be required for any quotations above $10,000.00 inc GST.
Revision Fees Explained:
ScreenAge DO NOT count revisions – we will keep working on your project until you are 100 percent happy with it. However, the following circumstances may incur additional fees:
- Design Changes – any design-based changes past the scope of the information originally provided at the date of quotation may incur additional fees.
- Incorrect, inaccurate or outdated documentation – any documents provided by the client (such as 3d models, drawings, schedules, mark-ups) that are incorrect, inaccurate or outdated that result in additional time spent by ScreenAge correcting them, may incur additional fees.
- Missing documentation – if a client is unable to provide all relevant documents from the ‘Project Document Checklist’ (found on quotation) that are required to complete the visuals and ScreenAge is required to create their own design, any revisions to ScreenAge’s initial design may incur additional fees.
- Any changes to camera angles/position that result in significant additional time spent working on the project may incur additional fees.
- Any feedback/tweaks/changes required by the client after viewing preview/draft images issued by ScreenAge, must be communicated to ScreenAge before the next set of previews are issued. Any feedback that is held back that could have been given in an earlier revision may incur additional fees.
ScreenAge’s revision fees are charged at the hourly rate of $120/hr.