Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods and services from ScreenAge to the client.
1.2 ScreenAge will not supply goods and services on any other terms or conditions than those set out herein.
1.3 These terms and conditions shall always apply and are deemed to be incorporated into all contracts between ScreenAge and any client.
Acceptance of Terms and Placement of Orders
2.1 The Client is deemed to have agreed to the Fee Proposal by doing one or more of the following:
- signing and returning a copy of the Fee Proposal
- accepting the Fee Proposal verbally or in writing
- providing instructions to ScreenAge in relation to the project
2.2 Quotations and Fee Proposals will remain accurate for the duration specified on the quotation, provided that the information upon which the quote was based has not changed. If no duration is specified the duration is specified to be 28 days.
Price and Payment Terms
3.1 ScreenAge requires a 30% deposit of the total amount as stated on the fee proposal to be paid prior to commencement of services.
3.2 The client is liable for the full amount of any bank or other fees associated with any dishonoured payments or cheques and any legal, debt recovery or other expense associated with any action by ScreenAge to recover money from the client.
3.3 All accounts are to be paid within 14 days of the billing date. Interest may be charged on outstanding balances at the rate of 10% p.a. if this due date is not met.
3.4 If a project has been suspended by the client for longer than 28 days, ScreenAge reserves the right to invoice the client for the work completed up until the point of suspension.
3.5 The Client may not withhold, make deductions from, or set-off payment of any of the amount due to ScreenAge for any reason.
3.6 ScreenAge reserves the right to cease work or withhold any finished work until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Revision Fees and Variations
4.1 ScreenAge DOES NOT count revisions – we will keep working on your project until you are 100 percent happy with it. However, the following circumstances may incur additional fees:
- Design Changes – any design-based changes past the scope of the information originally provided at the date of quotation may incur additional fees.
- Incorrect, inaccurate or outdated documentation – any documents provided by the client (such as 3d models, drawings, schedules, mark-ups) that are incorrect, inaccurate or outdated that result in additional time spent by ScreenAge correcting them, may incur additional fees.
- Missing documentation – if a client is unable to provide all relevant documents from the ‘Project Document Checklist’ (found on quotation) that are required to complete the visuals and ScreenAge is required to create their own design, any revisions to ScreenAge’s initial design may incur additional fees.
- Any changes to camera angles/position that result in significant additional time spent working on the project may incur additional fees.
- Any feedback/tweaks/changes required by the client after viewing preview/draft images issued by ScreenAge, must be communicated to ScreenAge before the next set of previews are issued. Any feedback that is held back that could have been given in an earlier revision may incur additional fees.
- Any revisions requested after the final high resolution imagery has been issued may incur additional fees.
ScreenAge’s revision fees are charged at the hourly rate of $180/hr.
5.1 All indications of timing contained in the fee proposal, given verbally or in writing are to be used as a guide only. While ScreenAge makes every reasonable endeavour to follow them, no responsibility is accepted if it is unable to do so.
5.2 Unforeseen out-of-pocket expenses (such as couriers) are not included in and are additional to the fee proposal. Such expenses will be billed by ScreenAge to the client on the invoice and the client is liable to pay for any such costs incurred by ScreenAge in performing the work for the client.
6.1 Fees for background photography are not included unless itemised in the fee proposal. If the client chooses to appoint its own photographer, in order to ensure the best outcome for the clients images, ScreenAge recommends that we brief the photographer and attend photo shoots (priced at an hourly rate of $180/hr).
7.1 ScreenAge only provides true representations of a design, and can refuse to accept requests to misrepresent the space.
8.1 Any preliminary visuals provided by ScreenAge are to be used only as a guide to visualize the final product. These visuals are the property of ScreenAge and are not to be used by the client for any purpose other than those agreed to by ScreenAge.
8.2 Any visuals created by ScreenAge for its clients may be used by ScreenAge for purposes it sees fit.
8.3 All visuals created by ScreenAge are to be used strictly for the original intended purposes and may not be reproduced, duplicated or distributed without written permission from ScreenAge.
Any designs and specifications for structural property development remain the property of the originating client. Copyright in the visuals created from these designs by ScreenAge remains the property of ScreenAge, unless assigned in writing to the client. ScreenAge may use the client’s designs to create additional visuals for its own marketing purposes and copyright in such visuals remains the property of ScreenAge.
9.1 The client undertakes and agrees to indemnify ScreenAge against any and all claims from 3rd parties arising from or in anyway connected or associated with the provision of services by ScreenAge.
10.1 Both parties may terminate the contract upon 14 days written notice to the other party.
10.2 If the contract is terminated for any reason, the client will be charged for the work completed up until that time.
11.1 The contract between ScreenAge and the client is made in the state of Western Australia and the parties agree to submit all disputes arising between them to the courts of such state.